Note: Many of these things don’t apply to a person in a street car, so don’t worry about it if you don’t have a neck brace, for instance.
- Tech form – Important (Must be printed and filled out prior to registration)
- Read and understand Rules of the Road and Track Etiquette.
- Car Numbers – required on both sides of the car and rear.
- Tow hook installed or tow point established
Highly Recommended (not strictly required)
- Driving Suit or long sleeve cotton shirt and cotton pants (although we allow short sleeve shirts and shorts, it is highly discouraged and potentially harmful in the case of an accident)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Extra Brake pads
- Brake fluid
- Drinking Water
- Engine Oil
- Sun Screen
- Folding chair
- Tire pressure gauge
- Torque wrench
- Racing shoes
- Hose Clamps
- Jack stands
- Map/directions/phone number of track
- Tie Wraps
- Spare tire
- Tire pump
Again, you MUST bring your tech sheet to registration. Make sure you print it out and fill it out before coming to the registration window.Tech sheet – https://speeddistrict.com/-html-/media/tech.pdf
Thank you and see you at the track!